NEWS of TREC, CSP AND HVDC 2011
RSS feed for this page
Now that Desertec, CSP etc are better known, we have decided not to update our News pages.
News about these things can be found using the Google News service or, for regular news alerts by email, use Google Alerts. A few news items of particular interest will be detailed on a separate page.
For anyone who wants to look back over old news about Desertec etc, we will keep this news page on the Desertec-UK website and news pages from earlier years (for 2010, see the bottom of this page).
Many thanks to Ayesha Garrett for everything she has done in maintaining our News pages.
Here are links to web pages containing news of TREC, the DESERTEC proposals, CSP or HVDC (or any combination of those things). On other pages, there is related news. News from 2010 and earlier years can be found via the 2010 news page. Non-English articles can be translated with Google Translate.
- DESERTEC: Reports which make specific mention of TREC or the DESERTEC proposals.
- CSP: Reports with a focus on CSP.
- CSP-PROJECT: News of specific CSP projects.
- HVDC: Reports with a focus on large-scale HVDC transmission grids or the creation of a Europe-wide or EUMENA-wide single market for electricity, or both..
- CSP-PROCESS: The use of solar heat or electricity from CSP plants to power industrial processes, including the synthesis of fuels.
- CPV: Reports about the use of PV in conjunction with the concentrating technique.
- PV: Reports about the large-scale use of PV in desert regions.
- M denotes a contribution to the media by a member of TREC or DESERTEC-UK.
News from 2010
Last updated: 2011-09-12